Me , Myself & Mumbai ,RA!T, Movies , Music , Books , TV , Ramblings.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Mid-Year Resolution

I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).
I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).
I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).
I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).
I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).
I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).
I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).
I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).
I will not buy anymore novels unless and until i have finished reading a vast majority of them.(or until i get more money).

2 comments:

epOch said...

btw which ones did u buy??

Anonymous said...

hey baby...